- 1 Year Local Supplier Warranty*
- Housing Material: 304 Food Grade Stainless Steel
- Fully Imported From England Filtration Performance: 0.2 Micron
- Remove Sediment, Bacteria, Chlorine,organic Chemicals & Heavy Metals
- Germicidal Technology To Inhibit Bacteria Growth
- Suitable For Water Source With Water Pressure 2-2.5bar
- *not Include Filter Element
Bacfree BS3A Indoor Kitchen Tap Filter Portable
If you do not wish to have your water filter permanently fixed or mounted on your sink, the BS3A water filter gives you the flexibility to move it around in case you want to tidy up or change the arrangement of the kitchen sink.
The BS3A can stand on its own and requires no installation. Just connect it into your current kitchen tap, and get filtered direct drinking water easily.
- Portable sink top or countertop standing design can be directly connected to the kitchen tap
- Remove harmful bacteria sediment, chlorine, organic chemicals and heavy metals
- With silver ion disinfection
- Filter element made in Switzerland; casing made in England
There are 2 layers of filtration on BS-series tap water filter elements.
The first layer of filtration is a cleanable ceramic filter which removes particles as small as 0.2 micron and harmful organisms. It also has germicidal silver ion which acts as a disinfectant that inhibits the growth of bacteria within the filter matrix.
The second layer of filtration is the inner activated carbon filter which removes foul taste and odour, chlorine, harmful organism, and heavy metals.
With the thorough filtration through the filter elements, boiling of water is no longer required before consumption. Hence it is safe to consume filtered water directly from the tap connected to BS-series water filters.
- Output: 300 litres/hour
- Height: 350mm
- Diameter: 60mm
- Net weight: 2.5kg
- Minimum space required (height): 615mm
ELEMENTS FUNCTIONS & FEATURES
How to clean and change my water filter
- Unscrew/turn the cap of the filter (doesn’t require any tools). This will allow you to remove the filter by simply unscrewing/turning it.
- When you receive your new BS-series water filter, you will also get a sponge provided for washing the surface of the filter element. Use the sponge to clean the filter element with water.
- After the element is clean, replace it into the water filter by screwing/turning it back into the water filter cap and housing. Your filter element is now clean and ready to be used.
- After every 1 year, or 5,000 liters of usage, the filter element needs to be replaced.
- 12months warranty for manufacturer’s defect
- 1 x STAINLESS-STEEL HOUSING
- 1 x STAINLESS-STEEL SPOU
- 1 x KIT-D
- 1 x SWISS TECH ELEMENT
- 1 x ALLEN KEY
- 1 x 3M SPONGE
- 1 x INSTALLATION ACCESSORIES PACK