- 1 Year Local Supplier Warranty*
- Housing Material: 304 Food Grade Stainless Steel
- Fully Imported From England
- Filtration Performance: 0.2 Micron
- Remove Sediment, Bacteria, Chlorine,organic Chemicals & Heavy Metals
- Germicidal Technology To Inhibit Bacteria Growth
- Suitable For Water Source With Water Pressure 2-2.5bar
- *not Include Filter Element
Bacfree BS3 Indoor Kitchen Tap Filter Sink Top Mounted
If you’re looking for a water filter that doesn’t take up too much space to keep your kitchen tidy and neat, the BS3 will work perfectly for you.
Mounted on the sink-top, the BS3 is small and slim in design, with stainless steel finishing, making it go well with the whole set of your kitchen sink without sticking out like a sore thumb.
After installation, just get direct drinking water from the BS3 water filter anytime, without having to worry about boiling water for clean drinking water anymore.
- Designed for sink top and countertop mounting, water supply can be fed from below
- Remove harmful bacteria sediment, chlorine, organic chemicals and heavy metals
- With silver ion disinfection
- Filter element made in Switzerland; casing made in England
There are 2 layers of filtration on BS-series tap water filter elements.
The first layer of filtration is a cleanable ceramic filter which removes particles as small as 0.2 micron and harmful organisms. It also has germicidal silver ion which acts as a disinfectant that inhibits the growth of bacteria within the filter matrix.
The second layer of filtration is the inner activated carbon filter which removes foul taste and odour, chlorine, harmful organism, and heavy metals.
With the thorough filtration through the filter elements, boiling of water is no longer required before consumption. Hence it is safe to consume filtered water directly from the tap connected to BS-series water filters.
- Output: 300 litres/hour
- Height: 350mm
- Diameter: 60mm
- Net weight: 2.5kg
- Minimum space required (height): 615mm
ELEMENT FUNCTIONS & FEATURES
How to clean and change my water filter
- Unscrew/turn the cap of the filter (doesn’t require any tools). This will allow you to remove the filter by simply unscrewing/turning it.
- When you receive your new BS-series water filter, you will also get a sponge provided for washing the surface of the filter element. Use the sponge to clean the filter element with water.
After the element is clean, replace it into the water filter by screwing/turning it back into the water filter cap and housing. Your filter element is now clean and ready to be used.
After every 1 year, or 5,000 liters of usage, the filter element needs to be replaced.
12months warranty for manufacturer’s defect
- 1 x Stainless-steel Housing,
- 1 x Stainless-steel spout
- 1 x Swiss Tech Element
- 1 x Allen Key
- 1 x 3M Sponge